Friday, April 10, 2009

Movie Theatre Memories

When I go to the movie theatre, it's not the smell of salty, buttery popcorn that calls my name.
Nor is it the Twizzlers, chocolate bars or sticky cotton candy.
To be honest, the delicacy I always choose over all of the classic theatre snacks is... a soft, doughy pretzel.

It's a little unconventional, I know. It's not a treat offered at theatres worldwide. Maybe it's only a Canada thing. All I know is that as soon as I see the wagon on that PretzelMaker sign, my mouth begins to salivate at the thought of that gooey, soft, doughy bread, glazed with just the right amount of butter and large-grained salt. With the addition of some melted cheese sauce, why, it's downright heavenly.

And now, I would like to welcome you to my blog. It has been a fair while since I had one, and after a small identity crisis (coincidentally, near a theatre), I have decided that this may be a way to take a little bit of time for myself, and you, of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment